We’ve been called many things – life savers, organizational gurus, productivity experts (or procrastinators, depending on who you ask) and even get the occasional “It takes that many engineers to make a task app?” But hey, we don’t take ourselves too seriously around here. We work hard to make Any.do clever, and although auto-suggest is one of our best features, even that can be a little too powerful sometimes.
That’s why we present to you some of our finest auto-suggestions to-date, proving that algorithms, while frightening in their capacity to take over our lives, can also be funny if you pay close enough attention.
1. Any.do decides who should be in your life, so you don’t have to. Not bad for an app.
— Sveinung Skaalnes (@skaalnes) February 11, 2014
2. If you consider the alternative, it’s not a bad choice
— Anti-Gravity Bunny (@justinsnow) July 14, 2014
3. Extra feature: Long-term life planning (Go to Settings > Preferences > Life Planning to ON)
— brandyflare (@brandyflare) June 17, 2014
4. Creepiest smiley face ever
5. Translation: “Any.do Gmail plugin sometimes has entertaining ideas”
Any.do (to-do app) plugin za gmail ma včasih kar zabavne ideje. 😀 pic.twitter.com/qXs2X9kmym
— Marko Lavrin (@markolavrin) August 3, 2014
6. No messing around
— Alan Brandon (@Alanwordguy) August 13, 2014
7. Attitude, built right into the algorithm
— Erin Greenawald (@erinaceously) August 19, 2014
8. Because we care
— Michael D Fountain (@mdfount) January 4, 2015
Got a funny one to add to the list? Take a screenshot and tweet it to us @AnyDo, and we’ll put it up.
– Any.do Team