Apple just recently released their update to Siri with the brand new addition of ‘Shortcuts’. These easy quick-actions enable you to shorten your time performing complex tasks on your iOS device, with custom voice-enabled shortcuts. Any.do’s vision is all about the quick and simple things you can do to make your day productive, which is why we were quick to jump on that bandwagon!
With Any.do’s custom-tailored support for this new Siri feature, managing your to-do list has never been easier. From adding new tasks to your Any.do account to getting Siri to read your daily agenda – you can now save yourself time from having to open the app by adding any of our 5 Siri Shortcuts to your device.
Adding the Any.do Shortcuts
In your Device Settings, go to Any.do -> Siri & Search ->Shortcuts.
From there, you’ll be able to view all of the available Any.do shortcuts and select your preferred one. All you need to do next is voice-define how to activate the shortcuts when using Siri, and you’re done!
What types of shortcuts can I choose from?
We have 5 essential shortcuts, which were designed based on our most commonly used features:
- Add a task – Use this shortcut by asking Siri to ‘Add a new task’. Any.do will then open-up, allowing you to quickly add your task’s title and preferences.
- Open list – Use this shortcut by asking Siri to ‘open X list’. For example, if you wish to view your Grocery list, just tell Siri to ‘Open my Grocery list’ and the app will open up this list for you!
- What’s next – Not sure what’s next on your to-do list? Use Siri to keep you updated by asking ‘What’s my next task?’.
- Open Moment – Planning your day in the morning is one of the most powerful ways to get productive. Stay on top of your daily tasks by asking Siri to ‘Open Moment’ and get your schedule organized.
- Review daily agenda – Use this shortcut by asking Siri ‘What’s my agenda for today’ so you never miss a thing!
Give any or all of these shortcuts a try, to see how they can positively impact your productivity by cutting down the time it takes to perform these actions through the app!