We’re pleased to announce Any.do’s all-new smart grocery list: a new way to make your grocery shopping experiences easier, smarter and far more personalized.
For years we’ve been helping people completing tasks and making lists. One of the most popular uses of our app was always to help families, roommates and couples to create and organize a shared grocery list that fits everyone’s needs. When we started digging into the shopping lists data, we’ve seen that %31 of the users use Any.do to manage grocery lists, with hundreds of thousands of grocery items added every month. We decided we must better serve this time-consuming, recurring activity, and developed our grocery list feature, that will save our users valuable time and hassle.
What’s so special about our new grocery list?
- Get Your Groceries Auto-Sorted by Aisles: When adding items to your grocery list on Any.do, our algorithms will automatically sort them by category and aisle: Fruits & Vegetables, Dairy & Cheese and many more. Auto-sorting helps you stay focused at the supermarket and streamlines the shopping experience.
- Add Grocery Items In Seconds: Any.do will suggest grocery items for you based on the grocery items you added in the past. It will detect items across all your lists and will aggregate them into a single shopping list – ready to go.
- Run Multiple Grocery lists: Make a list for each of your favorite stores. Any.do supports an unlimited amount of smart grocery lists, so you can stay organized wherever you go.
- Integrates Seamlessly With Siri, Alexa and Google Assistant: With the fast adoption of voice assistants and thanks to the deep integrations we’ve built with each of them, you can easily add items to your shopping list with your voice.
- Easy To Share: Families, roommates, and couples can now easily share their grocery lists to collaborate easily and make sure nothing gets forgotten.
- Supports English and 9 More Languages – The grocery list feature supports the top 10 languages of Any.do out of the gate and thanks to our always learning technology, we will be able to release more and more languages relatively quickly.
According to Any.do’s Founder & CEO, Omer Perchik: “Our goal is to help people save time and get more done. By analyzing the billions of tasks we’ve recorded to date and by utilizing some of the AI technologies we’ve built in-house, we managed to create a feature that streamlines a recurring hassle that we all share. It’s a great manifestation of the impact we want to create for our customers.”