Your Shared Grocery List — Reinvented
Fantastic news for our iOS users! Any.do’s Smart Grocery List has just landed!
TL:DR — The new grocery list feature:
● Sorts your items by aisles (yes, really!)
● Allow you to create multiple lists for different stores
● Auto-detects grocery items and allows you to move them to the right list
● Makes it easy to share your grocery lists with anyone
● Copy online recipe ingredients into your clipboard and the list would help you import and sort them automatically
● Already works in 10 different languages and will soon be rolled out in more.
● Works seamlessly with Alexa Shopping list / Alexa Grocery list
Grocery list shopping is one of the most common routine tasks people use Any.do for. Today we are happy to share that our iOS users can now expect a whole new grocery list experience, that will completely transform the way you shop at the grocery store. With our latest release for iPhone and iPad, users will no longer have to see their grocery and shopping items next to their to-do’s.
When making a list to take to the grocery store, items can be easily added via a designated quick-add bar, while being automatically categorized by our oh-so-smart algorithm. In-store, items can be quickly checked or unchecked, edited or even moved when necessary. You can create multiple lists for different stores. To make sure you don’t forget anything at the store, share your lists with your partner or family members.
Once you upgrade your app’s version, a new Grocery icon will be added to both your Tasks and Calendar views at the top left corner of your screen.
Tapping on this icon will open up the Grocery List menu, from which you can view your lists, create new ones and remove those which you no longer need. Utilizing a smart algorithm, once we detect grocery items within a specific list in your account, Any.do will automatically offer to convert the list into a Grocery checklist — or simply offer to move those items only.
With the new Grocery list feature, you can —
- Create as many lists as you want (one for each store?)
- Automatically have items sorted by category.
- Share your list(s) with your loved ones for easy household shopping.
- Manually change categorization to best suit your preferred stores.
- Turn your Alexa lists to designated Grocery Lists for smart shopping.
- Print your lists for a convenient hard copy.
- Add and sort items in your native language thanks to our multiple languages support.
- Check and uncheck items in reusable lists, so you never forget a thing!
The feature was designed with real people’s shopping experience in mind. Any.do will accompany you through store aisles, keeping you focused only on what you’ve set out to buy — ensuring a smart, cost-effective and fun experience.
Currently, the feature is available for iOS users only. However, don’t you worry Android users! Your wait will be short as the feature is already being worked on, after which it will be developed for our Web app as well 🙂